Monday, June 4, 2012

Lookbook 101: City Nights

Dear San Francisco, 
     Thank you for a marvelous night, yet again.   You've never let me down!  
                               Sincerly, 
                                   A Very Happy Party Girl 


I'm loving my outfit tonight!    So glad that tonight was hilarious... plenty of happy drunks listening to EDM.   A wild night calls for big wild hair!  My Ryu blouse was purchase at a little boutique called Posh.   The elastic on the sleeves, collar and bottom hem are great because I am able to readjust this blouse multiple ways.  The white outline flower is a fun and bold accent to the blouse- it caught my eye  instantly when I bought it.  I'm wearing my jeggings form Joe's Jeans- made for dancing and staying warm!  Anyone who owns a pair of Litas, by Jeffrey Campbell, know that they are the most comfortable platforms out there.  They are my go to shoes for my night! 


Hype my look on lookbook!
Lookbook 101: City Nights





No comments:

Post a Comment